Who Can Apply:
- Early to mid-career thoracic surgeon (instructor & assistant professor level, between 3 and 8 years of initial faculty appointment).
- Have an academic medical center faculty appointment.
- Applicants should provide a curriculum vitae with a full description of their surgical experience.
- Description of what they plan to utilize the funding for.
- Detailed budget with justification of funds (up to 10% of the total funding can be used for indirect costs and/or overhead assessments)
- Letter of support from their department chair or division chief.
- One-page narrative describing the relationship of the proposal to the applicant’s career goals.
Deadline: December 2, 2023