Who Can Apply:
- Be Black/African American
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by the applicant’s college or university.
- Be enrolled full-time as a sophomore or junior attending any U.S located, accredited four-year or two-year college or university
- A 500-word essay addressing the question, “Innovation and the discovery of new perspectives arise when people from various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives come together. How will your experiences contribute to inclusion in the work environment?”
- A current transcript.
Deadline: September 8, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/bffb2304-94a8-41bd-bb27-a6d4c55dbd8d