Who Can Apply: The Adamson Ahdoot LLP scholarship grant is our opportunity to assist students who need financial support. Ten aspiring attorneys will receive $2,500 each, amounting to $25,000 annually.
- A legal U.S. citizen or resident
- Applied, admitted to, or matriculated at an accredited law school
- Have made significant contributions to their community
Submission: To apply, you must submit a simple video recording and written essay explaining why you deserve the scholarship grant.
The video may be shot with a mobile phone, webcam, or camera. Make sure the footage is well-lit, and the sound is clearly audible. We suggest using an external microphone if you have one.
Your entry should describe who you are and answer these questions:
- Why are you seeking higher education?
- What challenges have you faced, and how have they influenced your aspirations and goals?
- How are you helping those in need, and will you continue to do so after graduation?
- How will you make the world a better place with your law degree?
Deadline: February 8, 2024