Who Can Apply: Student applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
* Must be African American/Black and/or LatinX.
* Must be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
* Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
* Must be currently enrolled at a community college, trade school, or a technical college that is U.S.-located, accredited postsecondary:
* Must demonstrate need as determined by the student’s FAFSA and the financial aid office of the student’s college or university of enrollment.
*Declare no interest or intent to play National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) varsity sports.
*A statement describing the applicant’s extracurricular activities, honors and awards, and community service.
*The applicant’s current academic transcript.
*The applicant’s 2022-2023 SAR (FAFSA Student Aid Report) with the application.
*A recommendation from a non-family member.
Deadline: April 6, 2023