Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a member of an active student chapter.
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding commitment to animal law.
- Applicant should be interested in serving as a student chapter advisor for up to two years after graduation.
- Only current 1Ls and 2Ls are eligible to apply (or 3Ls in a four-year program), with the scholarship to be applied during the next academic year.
- A completed application form, including:
- Answers to provided questions.
- Two references (references from Animal Legal Defense Fund staff are not permitted).
- Current academic transcript (unofficial is okay).
- A copy of your most recent resume.
Deadline: April 4, 2022