Who Can Apply: Thanks to AFLAC’s generosity, funds granted for the UNCF /AFLAC Scholarship Program will ensure that deserving students are afforded the opportunity to earn a college degree. The scholarship will provide 8 students with scholarships between $1,000.00 and $3,000.00.
* Possess a minimum cumulative weighted grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
* Demonstrated unmet, financial need as verified by their college or university.
* Be a permanent resident of Columbus, GA, zip codes: 31801, 31808, 31820, 31829, 31901, 31902, 31903, 31904, 31905, 31906, 31907, 31908, 31909, 31914, 31917, 31993, 31995, 31997, 31998, 31999.
* Be currently classified as an entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior and enrolled full-time at any four-year college or university at time of application.
Submission: Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by August 12, 2021. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
Deadline: August 12, 2021