Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply. We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay explaining what field you’re majoring in, why you chose it, and how this scholarship would specifically benefit you.
- The essay must be in .docx format, and only one essay can be submitted per application.
- If you do not win the scholarship you may reapply for subsequent opportunities AICA has. If won, you may not reapply.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
- Essay and basic student information may be shared on our website if won.
Deadline: April 17, 2023
Learn More: https://aica.com/scholarship/