Who Can Apply:
- Must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, and related fields.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student (or high school senior headed to higher education) at an accredited college/university or graduate student.
- Must have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher cumulative GPA.
Submission: Essays: Students are required to submit 3 essays, up to 500 words each. These essays are an important part of the scholarship review process.
- Essay Prompt 1: Please share a personal statement highlighting your background, academic achievements, and interests. Include information on courses taken and any honors or advanced placement courses. Talk about what motivates and challenges you intellectually and what impact you hope to have in your community and/or profession.
- Essay Prompt 2: What stimulated your interest in your chosen major or area of study?
- Essay Prompt 3: What activity or activities (cultural, community-related, occupational, academic, athletic, etc.) most clearly reflect your character? Please describe your participation. Why is participation in this activity or these activities important to you?
Deadline: May 31, 2022