Who Can Apply:
- High School Senior, College or Graduate Student, and/or Non-Traditional College Student
- Resident of Minnesota
- No GPA Requirement
- Planning to attend or attending: Two or four year US-based college (full-time enrollment)
- Major: Agricultural related field of study
- Membership in 4-H, FFA, agriculture related clubs, and/or past/current involvement in ag related activities encouraged, but not required
- Application General Questions
- List of Activities in the following categories:
1) Community Service, Community and Church Activities, Volunteer Experiences
2) Extra-Curricular School Activities
3) Work Experience. Include years involved and areas of leadership/participation
- Electronic Transcript:High School Students – Provide Guidance Counselor’s (GC) e-mail address. GC will be asked to upload your official transcript. College Students – Upload official transcript.
- Essay Topic:One page to describe your future education plans or objectives they relate to your future career goals. Please include 1) A clear statement of your career path 2) Previous influences who have helped you choose this path 3) The value of this scholarship relative to achieving this career path; and 4) Why you are deserving of the scholarship.
Deadline: March 1, 2024