Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a Chicago Public High School graduating senior
- Must identify as Black or African-American and/or Hispanic or Latino
- Must be enrolled in a Career Technology Education (CTE) business program OR pursue a degree with a business focus; including business, marketing, communication, sales, management, marketing, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, accounting, etc.
- Must have an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5
The submission of ACT/SAT scores is not required
- Must be accepted into a 4-year IN-STATE college or university prior to scholarship application
- Must demonstrate a financial need by completing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- A written essay must be submitted. Essay must be a minimum of 500 words, but no greater than 1,000 words
Describe your career aspirations as it relates to your degree in business: Why is diversity in the workplace important?
- Submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – Student Aid Report
- One (1) letter of recommendation provided by a teacher, manager, or mentor. The letter must be signed and dated by submitting member, on a letter head and submitted electronically
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Learn More: https://cps.academicworks.com/opportunities/6548