Who Can Apply: The Alexandra Ryan Swanson Live Your Dream Scholarship was created to support residents and participants in United Methodist Outreach Ministries (UMOM) Housing Programs earn a GED, College Degree, or certificate from a trade or vocational program. Deadlines will roll to the end of each month until the annual budget for awarding has been reached each calendar year.
- Must currently live at or be actively engaged in a UMOM Housing Program.
- Demonstrated desire to pursue education (GPA, essay and references).
- Financial Need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Must be in good standing with property management/UMOM staff.
- Must submit a transcript from most recent education experience, copy of GED, or proof of enrollment or acceptance into GED, trade school, or college program.
Deadline: June 1, 2021