Who Can Apply:
- All Trade Services, Inc. is a family-owned company based out of Mount Shasta, CA that specializes in the HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing trades. The company is operated by three brothers, Jake, Tim, and Morgan Pritchard, who grew up in a low-income household with no financial assistance or advanced education opportunities. As a result, they each turned to the trades as a career. In 2014, Jake Pritchard started All Trade Services out of his garage with a $1500 truck and an ambitious vision for more. After a year, Jake was able to move both brothers to Mount Shasta to help run the company. Since then, All Trade Services has grown to employ 23 motivated people who, together, have helped the company reach new levels of success. All Trade Services is now in the fortunate position to give back to its community, that has supported the company since inception.
- The goal of this scholarship is to provide funding for a career path in the trades (HVAC, Electrical, or Plumbing) to one Siskiyou County graduating senior each year. All three brothers understand the struggle of growing up with few opportunities, regardless of their talent and skill. With this scholarship, their goal is to create an opportunity that they didn’t have, and offer local graduating seniors the prospect for a promising career in the trades. Last year, All Trade Services awarded its first scholarship to a recipient pursuing Electrical trade school and the company looks forward to awarding its second annual scholarship to this year’s qualifying candidate.
- Siskiyou County graduating high school senior
- Will pursue a career in Electrical, HVAC, or Plumbing (Note: Lineman school does not qualify for this scholarship)
- Will attend an eligible program at an accredited Technical/Trade School or Community College following high school graduation
Deadline: February 22, 2023