Who Can Apply: The Ally Financial Law Scholars Scholarship Program established in 2021 and provides financial assistance to students pursuing a law degree. This scholarship award seeks to minimize the debt of higher education that plagues scholars after their completion of the professional degree program, with a goal of increasing the number of highly qualified and competitive law professionals entering the workforce. Ally is committed to reducing barriers to economic mobility and fostering financial and social inclusion.
• Be a U.S. citizen or current U.S. resident
• Be an incoming full-time student at an accredited law school
• Demonstrate commitment to the legal profession
• Exhibit leadership and be active within the community
- *Personal Statement*: What makes you interested in the legal profession, and how has your personal experience prepared you for a career in law? (500 word maximum)
- *Video Essay Response*: Ally is committed to reducing barriers to economic mobility and fostering financial and social inclusion. Explain how your prior experiences and your pursuit of a career in public policy aligns with these goals. (provide URL link to view video; video must not exceed 5 minutes)
Deadline: April 27, 2024