Who Can Apply: The Ally Financial Public Policy Scholars Scholarship Program established in 2021 and provides financial assistance to rising college juniors and seniors who are interested in pursuing a career in public policy. This scholarship award seeks to minimize the debt of higher education with a goal of increasing participation in the areas public policy, economic development, and civic engagement. Ally is committed to reducing barriers to economic mobility and fostering financial and social inclusion.
• Be a U.S. citizen or current U.S. resident
• Be a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university, with a classification of sophomore or junior at the time of application
• Demonstrate commitment to the public policy profession
• Exhibit leadership and be active within the community
- *Personal Statement*: What makes you interested in public policy profession, and how has your personal experience prepared you for a career in public policy? (500 word maximum)
- *Video Essay Response*: Ally is committed to reducing barriers to economic mobility and fostering financial and social inclusion. Explain how your prior experiences and your pursuit of a career in public policy aligns with these goals. (provide URL link to view video; video must not exceed 5 minutes)
Deadline: April 27, 2024