Who Can Apply:
- Eligible applicants include current and former residents of Greene County, Georgia, and those who attended or graduated from high school in that county.
- Enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited two or four-year college, or a degree-granting technical or vocational school is required.
- Students who have begun their post-secondary education when applying must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher to be considered.
- Students who have not attended any post-secondary school are not subject to a grade point average minimum to qualify.
- Provide the names and email addresses of two references who have agreed to submit a letter of recommendation for you. One must come from a teacher, school personnel, or other adult who can attest to your community spirit. These people will receive an email from our system allowing them to submit your recommendation. Please ask them before submitting their email address and let them know when you have submitted your application because that is when they will receive the email.
- A resume listing your school and community activities, athletics, awards, offices held, and other relevant experience.
- Your most recent high school or college transcript – you must request this from your current school.
- A current, submitted FAFSA Student Aid Report that indicates the value of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) in the upper right hand corner. If this value is not shown, your application will be considered incomplete.
Deadline: March 15, 2023