Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the 2022 fall semester.
- Employees of Marc Brown, P.A., their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- A 750-1000 word essay response to the prompt: Write about the memories and lessons you learned from the loved ones who are no longer with us.
- An up-to-date resumé that lists professional and academic experience.
- An official or unofficial academic transcript
Deadline: September 30, 2022