Who Can Apply:
- Amber D. Hudson was a beloved eldest daughter whose life was cut short when she passed away in 2022 from a rare form of cancer.
- Toward the end of her two-year battle, her family found information on the significant role that nutrition plays in the prevention, progression, and sometimes regression of cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and many other disorders that plague millions of American families.
- Raising awareness of these trends could spare other families from the soul-crushing ordeal of losing their loved ones.
- This scholarship seeks to honor the memory of Amber D. Hudson by supporting students who are pursuing careers related to nutrition.
- Any female high school, undergraduate, or graduate student who is pursuing certification as a Registered Dietitian (RD), Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Certified Nutrition Specialist, or another nutrition-related area may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us how you would educate people on how to improve their lives with nutrition in your future career.
Deadline: June 15, 2024