Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States. Winners will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving their winnings. This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1,000 words.
- One submission per person, per year.
- Applications that fail to meet the above requirements will be disregarded.
Submission: Please fill out the form below and include an essay answering the following question:
“Are $5,000 Gold and $100 Silver Possible Within the Next Five Years?”
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Learn More: https://www.americanbullion.com/about/scholarship/