Who Can Apply: This scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of corrosion technology, science or engineering and who have a demonstrated need for assistance in order to complete their degree. AMPP will award up to two (2) scholarship in the amount of $1,000 on behalf of American Innovations (AI).
- Applicants must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate program at an accredited, 2-year degree-granting college or university located in the U.S.
- Applicants must be pursuing a career as a technician or engineer related to corrosion or corrosion control. Scholarship winners shall have a serious interest in full-time professional employment in the corrosion industry upon graduation and shall show promise of a productive future as a technically trained professional. Preference will be given to candidates interested in applying technology to the field of corrosion control.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
- 4 year degree-seeking students, Graduate and Post-doctorate students are not eligible.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Supplemental Essay Question(s)
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/635