Who Can Apply:
- A resident of the European Union (EU) to apply for the scholarships offered in France or the United Kingdom,
- A resident of China to apply for the scholarship offered in China.
- In their final year of upper or higher secondary school or be current technical or university level students.
- Planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at one of the following universities for the entire upcoming academic year:
- Shanghai University, Shanghai, China
- INSA, Lyon, France
- University of Leicester, Leicester, England
- Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK
- Major in a STEM field of study. A STEM major is defined as study in one of the following fields:
- Science (Physics or Chemistry)
- Technology (Computer Software Engineer, Information Security Specialist, Information Technology, or Database Administrator)
Study in any medical field is not eligible.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- English translations for all non-English documents.
Deadline: May 26, 2022