Who Can Apply: In 2022 The NACE WV Section Scholarship was renamed the AMPP West Virginia Chapter – Otto Drescher Memorial Scholarship after the passing of Otto J Drescher to commemorate his efforts and service to the WV NACE Section over his 50 plus years of service to the corrosion industry. AMPP will continue to award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $1,000 per year to a student pursuing a science or technical degree at a WV College or University on behalf of the West Virginia Chapter in honor of Otto Drescher.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate engineering, chemistry, or corrosion related program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the AMPP West Virginia Chapter (WV State Boundary).
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are not eligible to apply.
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- AMPP West Virginia Chapter Member Endorsement
Deadline: January 4, 2023
Learn More: https://ampp.academicworks.com/opportunities/675