Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Anheuser-Busch Foundation Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a 2022-2023 academic year graduating senior enrolled at any UNCF member Institution;
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid \ FAFSA) form and have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university;
- Have a declared major in any of the following academic disciplines: business/business-related, supply chain logistics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, or industrial engineering.
- Current transcript.
- A 250-300 word essay. The applicant’s personal statement of career interest.
Deadline: August 24, 2022