Who Can Apply:
- Students currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Applicants should have a history of serving their community in a volunteer role.
- Applicants must currently be in good academic standing and provide transcripts to support a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- A 500-word essay on one of these writing prompts:
- What job skill(s) did you develop through community service that you did not possess prior to volunteering?
- What did community service teach you about leadership?
- How has your community service influenced your career goals?
Deadline: June 15, 2022