Who Can Apply: Answering Legal’s Future Attorneys of America Scholarship of $5000 is open to dedicated law students who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school. This means you can be accepted to a law school as an incoming 1L. Alongside other documents, provide proof of matriculation.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript. If you are a rising 1L, please provide your undergraduate transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the following questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How have your personal life experiences affected your outlook on the United States legal system?
- What has inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
Deadline: November 5, 2021