Who Can Apply: The Antoinette & Phillip Schuwey Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarship assistance in the form of grants to help defray college or university expenses of first year nursing students who have excelled in academics and community involvement while overcoming adversities.
- Applicant must be a resident of Jefferson, Oldham, Bullitt or Shelby County, in Kentucky; OR Clark, Harrison or Floyd County in Indiana
- Applicant must be attending Spalding University, Bellarmine University, Indiana University Southeast, or the University of Louisville.
- Applicant must majoring in Nursing.
- Applicant must be a first-year student.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Learn More: https://cflouisville.awardspring.com/Home/ScholarshipDetails/249112