Who Can Apply: The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund provides $5,000 awards to incoming juniors in business majors at NCA Accredited schools in Arizona. The students will be paired with a mentor and given opportunities to participate in internships with Chamber members. The goal of the scholarship is to support and guide the next generation of business owners, managers, and leaders for a better Arizona.
– Undergraduate with a declared major in a business college at a North Central Association Accredited college or university in Arizona with an intent to pursue a career in business—you can see the list of accredited schools here: http://www.ncahlc.org.
– Minimum GPA of 3.0 in previously completed college studies
– One parent/guardian must be of Hispanic heritage
– Will be starting junior or senior year of undergraduate studies
– Must be accepted into and enrolled in a Bachelor degree business program
– Must enroll full-time
Deadline: March 31, 2023