Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior athlete of Arlington High School.
- The applicant must plan to be a full-time student enrolled for their freshman year at an accredited two or four year college, university, or technical school.
- Applicant must be a resident of the Arlington High School district and a citizen of the United States of America.
- The applicant must have maintained a 2.5 GPA or above while in high school.
- The applicant must have participated in at least on varsity sport prior to their senior year and have received at least one letter by graduation. (An alternate will be chosen if a student plans on participating in a Spring sport and does not letter.)
- Students who receive full tuition scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/arlington-athletic-boosters-scholarship?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=