Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of OR graduate of Arlington High School. If no applicants from Arlington High School meet the criteria the scholarship may be offered to a Hancock County graduate.
- The applicant must plan to be enrolled at Bowling Green State University.
- The applicant must have maintained a cumulative 2.5 GPA or above while in high school/the most recently completed grading period.
- The applicant must be well rounded and demonstrate good character, i.e. exhibit hard work, community involvement, leadership and educational goals.
- Preference will be given to students demonstrating financial need.
- Any student who receives a full scholarship that includes all of the fees normally payable by policy of the Community Foundation will not qualify for this Scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023
Learn More: https://www.community-foundation.com/scholarships/arlington-local-schools-bgsu-scholarship?selectedApplicationType=Universal&scholarshipCategories=¤tStudentGradeLevel=&highSchoolLocation=