Description: Axalta, a global leader in the coatings industry, has created the Axalta Bright Futures Scholarship and will award up to 32 renewable scholarships of $2,500 and $5,000 each.
Who Can Apply: Awards are open to undergraduate sophomores, juniors, seniors or graduate level students, attending an eligible school and studying Color Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management AND high school seniors or students planning to enroll in full-time study at one of the eligible schools for the entire upcoming academic year pursuing a vocational-technical degree in Manufacturing/Technician or Auto Body Painting/Repair. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Philadelphia, PA area – University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State University (all campuses), Cheyney University, Drexel University, Temple University, University of Delaware, Villanova University
- Detroit, MI area – University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Wayne State University
- Houston, TX area – Texas A&M University, Universal Technical Institute, University of Houston
- Front Royal, VA area – Virginia Tech, Lord Fairfax Community College, Hampton University, University of Virginia
- Rochester, New York area – Rochester Institute of Technology
Scholarship Amount: $2,500 and $5,000
Awards are renewable up to one year or until a technical, bachelor’s or graduate degree is earned, whichever occurs first, on the basis of satisfactory academic performance and continued pursuit of a degree in an eligible field at an eligible school).
Number of Scholarships Offered: 32
Deadline: May 12, 2021
How to Apply: Apply via the link below.
Learn More: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/axalta