Who Can Apply:
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees, clients, professional affiliates, and agents of Banafshe Law Firm, PC (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
Submission: Submits a brief essay between 350 to 700 words detailing a single challenge in life you have overcome, community services you have been involved in and how you intend to finance your education.
Deadline: July 31, 2023
Learn More: https://www.banalaw.com/contact/scholarship/