Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a graduating senior from an Oklahoma City public high school, a Mid-Del public high school, a Putnam City District high school, Millwood, Crooked Oak or Western Heights.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA ≥ 2.7.
- Financial need is considered.
- Students must complete the General Application, including all essay questions, in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Relatives of Bank of Oklahoma employees are eligible to apply, but will not receive preferential treatment.
Deadline: March 1, 2022