Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be women residing in Dunn County and surrounds, age 18 years or older.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are non-traditional students. Nontraditional students are defined as students who did not go directly to college the fall following high school; are returning to college, after a break in studies, to complete her degree; or are changing careers to pursue other employment options.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial need and/or extenuating life circumstances, as provided on their application.
- Awards are to be used to remove any barrier to the pursuit of the applicant’s educational endeavors. Examples may include but are not limited to paying for college textbooks, technical supplies, tuition, assistance with past due tuition bills, fees for professional licensing exams, etc.
- Applicants must submit a completed Application Form by the deadline. The award is non-renewable.
Deadline: July 1, 2023
Learn More: https://cfdunncounty.org/schmelzle-promise-award/