Who Can Apply: Applicants for the Program must meet the following criteria:
- * Be a Black/African American student.
- * Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- * Be enrolled full-time at any U.S. located, accredited, four-year college or university and classified as a
- college junior or senior at the time of completing the application.
- * Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- * Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- * Students must submit an online application for the Program by the March 10, 2022, deadline date.
- * A complete application package must include
- * A one-page personal statement (essay) of career interest.
- * A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- * All application materials must be received by the March 10, 2022, deadline date.
Deadline: March 10, 2022