Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of Cory-Rawson High School.
- The applicant must plan to be a full or part time student enrolled for their first year at an accredited four year college or university.
- The applicant must have participated in volunteer and community service.
- The applicant must have maintained a 3.0 GPA or above while in high school.
- Applicant must be a resident of Hancock County and a citizen of the United States of America.
- Financial need is a consideration.
- Students who receive full tuition scholarship support from other organizations or institutions will not be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: February 1, 2023