Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black.
- Be a US citizen or a legal US resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior for the 2022-2023 academic year attending any accredited HBCU located in the states of North Carolina, Virginia, or the District of Columbia.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
Deadline: May 2, 2022