Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled in or recently accepted to an accredited law school.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. A copy of your college transcript (unofficial) must accompany the application.
- Proof of Law School acceptance or attendance must accompany the application.
Submission: Entrants for our scholarship must submit a minimum of a 600-word typed essay on one of the below topics to be judged by partners Joe Benson and Ben Bingham at the conclusion of the deadline:
- Under Nevada Law, is the Tesla “Autopilot” feature grounds for a product’s liability lawsuit for defective design if it malfunctions during engagement of the autopilot feature when a driver is not engaged, based on the manufacture Tesla marketing the feature as “Full Self-Driving”?
- Under Nevada Law, Medical Malpractice cases are capped at $350,000 for “non-economic” damages. Compare the negative effects this cap has on the public at large vs. the benefits to insurance companies.
Deadline: August 31, 2022