Who Can Apply: The Bentley Family Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for graduating high school and current college students that demonstrate a passion for, and have been positively impacted by, competitive swimming.
- Recipient must currently be (or have recently been) a participant of a competitive swimming team in Fairfax County.
- Recipient must demonstrate a passion for competitive swimming and how it has impacted their life in a compelling way.
- Awards will be made to students who are attending an accredited college or university.
- Preference will be given to students attending and paying out-of-state tuition for a college outside the state of Virginia.
- Recipient must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Deadline: March 14, 2024