Who Can Apply: The Bernick Family Scholarship was created to recognize the values of the Bernick family and their corporation, Bernick’s. The purpose of the fund is to recognize, assist and encourage high school seniors who are well-rounded individuals in their pursuit of advanced education.
- High School Senior
- From: Must live in Bernick Service Area (View service area list and map)
- GPA: 3.0 or better
- Planning to attend: Two or four year US-based college (full-time enrollment)
- Application General Questions
- Essay: 2 pages double spaced: Based upon your last four years, what have you learned from participating in school, community, and work activities and how do you plan to apply what you have learned to your future opportunities?
- Statement of Need and Responsibility: Briefly share a personal, life, or family circumstance affecting your need for this scholarship.
- List of Activities for:1) Community Service i.e. civic and church volunteer activities; 2) Extracurricular School Activities, i.e. school activities that are not graded; and 3) Work Experience
- Electronic Transcript:High School Students: You must enter the email address of your guidance office into the application at least 5 days prior to the deadline. This will allow your guidance officer to add your transcript to the application prior to the deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2024