Who Can Apply:
- The BioWorks IPM/Sustainable Practices Scholarship is intended for sophomore, junior or senior students pursuing a career in floriculture.
- Students will be selected on the basis of sound academic performance and a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- While not mandatory, it is strongly desired that the student be interested in furthering the use of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) or sustainable practices, and preference will be given in this area.
- Online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Preferably one from a teacher and one from an employer. Please do not submit more than two letters of recommendation. Upload recommendations to your online application as a PDF. Letter of Recommendations uploaded or requested will be applied to all scholarships selected.
- Transcripts from your most recent school, do not need to be official. Upload transcripts to your online application as a PDF.
Deadline: May 1, 2023
Learn More: https://endowment.org/scholarships/