Who Can Apply:
- 3.0 GPA (attach your unofficial transcript with your application).
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- Compose an essay on the below topic and submit with your application.
- Submit proof of birth injury diagnosis. This can include a doctor’s note, medical record, or other proof of diagnosis.
- Agree to the scholarship’s Terms and Conditions.
- Complete the application form on this page and submit it.
Submission: Please write a 750- to 1,250-word essay on the topic below and submit it with your application.
“How have you overcome the challenges presented by your birth injury? What do you want to say to other young people about your birth injury?”
Deadline: June 15, 2023