Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Avella High School or West Greene High School, or a nontraditional student living in the areas served by these schools districts.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school of education, with a preference for students majoring in agriculture, education or nursing.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have maintained at least a 3.5 grade point average since the ninth grade.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if not included on the applicant’s transcript.*
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2022