Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be accepted to and attend the Freiburg Environmental Studies and Sustainability program in the fall, spring, academic year or calendar year
- Applicants must be undergraduates in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Applicants must have declared a major in one or more of the following: Economics, Urban Studies, International Business/Affairs/Relations, Humanities, Public Policy, Political Science, Philosophy, Geography, and/or minoring in Environmental Studies (ES).
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Apply to the IES Abroad Freiburg Environmental Studies & Sustainability program for fall, spring, Academic Year or Calendar Year
- Submit the IES Abroad Financial Aid Application
Deadline: May 1, 2023