Who Can Apply:
- Graduating high school student residing in Anne Arundel County.
- Attend a public or accredited private school in Anne Arundel County or a home-schooled program registered with the AACPS Board of Education.
- Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
- Will attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
- Interest in pursuing a career in the behavioral, social science, or psychology field and/or have an experience with mental illness personally or with a loved one.
Deadline: February 4, 2022