Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping to give people peace of mind, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help others and to provide them with a better peace of mind than if they went without your help?
- What have you done thus far to help people and to provide them with this kind of peace of mind?
- In what ways will your education help you to achieve your goals to help you in the work you want to do to try to help people, with the end result being their having a better peace of mind?
Deadline: December 31, 2022