Who Can Apply:
- Available to current college students who are at least 18 years old.
- In good academic standing.
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
- Essay must be submitted through our form below.
- Provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university.
- All application materials must be submitted no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
Submission: Select one of the 2 prompts below
Prompt 1: Sexual Abuse Awareness
In 1,000 words or less, explain what can be done to raise more awareness of sexual abuse in America and how it can help victims find healing.
Prompt 2: Your Greatest Failure
In 500 words, describe one of your biggest failures you have faced and how that shaped and is continuing to shape the person you are becoming.
Deadline: July 15, 2023
Learn More: https://boucher.la/scholarship/