Who Can Apply:
- Any teacher employed by an accredited school in the United States.
- Classroom teachers seeking post graduate education, or needing funds for required continuing education classes, workshops or conferences as well as for certification courses. Applicants may not use this scholarship money for post graduate classes that will lead to an administrative position removing them from the classroom.
- The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Show proof of employment.
- Provide a copy of their Teaching Certificate.
- Outline your plan for how these funds will be used to increase your professional development or enhance your classroom.
- Provide an original essay of approximately 500 words as to why you became a teacher and how this scholarship will benefit you and your future students.
- If the applicant is currently enrolled in a post-graduate program, proof of enrollment or their most recent transcript must be provided.
Deadline: March 31, 2023