Who Can Apply: Established in memory of Bret Allen Frattellone. One scholarship will be awarded annually to a graduating senior from Lakeland High School who plans to major in communications, music education or music performance at any accredited college, or university in the United States.
– Be graduating from Lakeland High School (Westchester County)
– Plan to major in communications, music education or music performance. (Consideration will be given to students planning to major in related communications fields of study i.e. marketing, public relations, journalism, etc.)
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation not from family member. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: May 1, 2021