Who Can Apply: The scholarship award is up to $1,000. Applicant must submit an official application and two letters of recommendation, one from a non-family member such as a school faculty member or work supervisor, the second letter from a church leader.
- The beneficiary must attend Florida SouthWestern State College.
- The beneficiary may receive an award of up to 12 credit hours per semester for 4 semesters within a three-year period for tuition fees only (applicant must reapply each time to qualify, although approval is not guaranteed).
- Must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA, but not exceed a 3.4 GPA (student must have an average of a “C” or “B” to apply)
- The beneficiary promises to attend a local church of whichever denomination he/she prefers.
- The beneficiary shall submit a letter of recommendation from a leader of his/her local church.
Deadline: March 31, 2023