Who Can Apply: Brown Bass & Jeter is opening this scholarship to any students who will be enrolling in college or post-secondary education the following semester and meet the following criteria:
- 3.0 GPA (applicant must attach an unofficial transcript with their application)
- Write an essay on one of the topics below and submit it with the application.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Brown Bass & Jeter Scholarship.
Submission: Please write an essay on one of the topics below, limiting your essay to 1,000 words. Please write your topic at the top of your essay. Your essay should be saved as a PDF document and submitted with the scholarship application form.
- Many great leaders are determined and committed to their causes. Write about a cause that you feel passionately about and then explain how you could or have led others to also care about your cause?
- Though accomplished leaders set great examples and work hard to inspire others, they rely on their teams to succeed. Write about a time when you worked together on a team to achieve something great.
Deadline: February 10, 2023
Learn More: https://bbjlawyers.com/scholarship/