Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens (or permanent residents).
- Applicants should be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited college/university within the United States pursuing an undergraduate degree in Logistics, Transportation, Supply chain management, or equivalent field.
- An applicant can only fill out one application annually.
- Employees, professional affiliates, and agents of California Movers USA (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
Submission: Applicants are to submit an essay of between 1000-1200 words discussing one of the challenges listed below that movers’ industries face. The essay should include innovative recommendations to the challenge highlighted. The topics to choose from are:
- Finding a reliable moving company
- Accidents and injuries
- Missing items
- Moving with pets
- Special packaging requirements
Deadline: September 21, 2022
Learn More: https://californiamoversusa.com/scholarship/